#GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement created as a simple idea: do good. Every year this day of giving takes place the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
At @elisgardenofhealing we are BIG fans of the thought that small acts of kindness lead to long term benefits for our community.
It’s more important than it ever has been to show up for our communities.
💙Support your local social good organizations, mutual aid networks, and community organizers
💙Combat loneliness by reaching out to a relative, friend, seniors, or veterans.
💙Do an act of kindness or help a neighbor
💙Identify your gifts, pick a cause that gets you fired up, and give back – not just for GivingTuesday but every day.
Here are some ways to support @elisgardenofhealing on #givingtuesday:
– start a social media fundraiser on your page 👏🏽
– share our December 3 fundraiser ✨
– buy tickets to our Dec 3 fundraiser 💎
– follow our social accounts 👩🏽💻
– donate to support building a healing garden for those impacted by violence🏼
– spend some time in nature caring for yourself 🪴 #domoregood